Santa Clarita Commercial Renovation
Contractors Serving the San Fernando, Antelope, Conejo, & San Gabriel Valleys, as well as the Rest of Los Angeles & Kern Counties
Are you looking to give your commercial location a fresh new look? Or maybe you want to optimize your space to maximize productivity? Whatever the case, our team at Intertex General Contractors has you covered. We provide superior commercial renovation services that can transform your space and improve how it looks, functions, and feels. From retail locations to medical facilities and places of worship, we tailor our solutions to meet the needs of each customer. To discuss your project, get in touch with us today. We gladly offer free estimates.
Connect with us online or call (661) 732-1787.
How to Plan for Commercial Renovation Projects
Planning is key to a successful renovation project. But where should you start, and what must you include in your plan? After decades in the industry, we know what makes a solid renovation plan.
Yours ought to include the following:
- Clear Goals: You should know what you want to accomplish through renovations and why. Determine what aspects of the property you want to upgrade and how you hope it will improve your infrastructure, functionality, aesthetics, or energy efficiency.
- A Budget: Establish a realistic budget for your renovation project. Consider all the expenses, including materials, labor costs, permits, and unexpected contingencies. It is essential to have a buffer for unforeseen expenses.
- A Timeline: Create a detailed timeline for your renovation project, outlining specific milestones and deadlines. This will help you stay organized and ensure the project progresses smoothly and on schedule.
- Tenant Considerations and Safety Precautions: If your location has tenants, communicate with them beforehand about the project and discuss how you might make accommodations for them. Take precautions to protect occupants, workers, and neighboring properties. Additionally, consider accessibility requirements for individuals with disabilities.
- Minimize Disruptions: Develop a strategy to mitigate how a renovation project might disrupt your business functions, employees, or tenants. Doing something as simple as scheduling noisy project tasks during off-peak hours can make a big difference.
Even with this list, planning effectively for commercial renovations is complicated. This is where our team can help. When you hire us, we can guide you through the planning process, including its design aspects. By working closely with our customers on their project plans, we have consistently delivered results that fulfilled their expectations.
We have worked with Intertex for over a year and would highly recommend them for any construction project you may have.- Jared Ming - Higher Vision Church
Your resilience and resourcefulness helped us cope with all of the unexpected challenges provided by the City, and created a facility that we and our members are proud of. You guys did a great job!- Matthew Herbert- Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union
What is most important to all of us is time, budget, and quality. Intertex delivered, if not exceeded, on all three.- Donald Kimball- Newhall Land
The Intertex construction team's interactions and communications with Ensemble, the building owner, Kardent Design, and representatives of AV Cancer were professional, pleasant, and efficient. The project was completed on time and budget.- Pat Rass- Senior Project Manager