Bakersfield General Contracting Services
Intertex General Contractors is your go-to for innovative and value-engineering general contracting services. We do not simply take on projects. We partner with customers to deliver exceptional results that meet their expectations. By fostering close relationships, we have helped numerous businesses evolve and enhance their presence in Bakersfield, elsewhere in Kern County, and our other service areas.
For commercial construction, renovation, or design assist services, turn to us. We are always eager to learn how we can serve local property owners, business owners, and developers. Plus, we give free estimates for our work.
What to Expect from Working with a General Contractor?
While you might know you need to enlist the help of a general contractor, you could feel unsure about what to expect from one. Below, we have you covered with information about the things you can count on when you choose us for general contracting services in Bakersfield:
- Efficient Project Management: We can handle construction and renovation projects from start to finish. This includes coordinating with subcontractors, securing permits, facilitating communication between all parties, and ensuring projects adhere to their timelines.
- Design Assist Services: Some general contractors simply take a building design and get to work on it. We, on the other hand, can assist in the project’s inception and make recommendations that optimize its cost-efficiency and functionality.
- Leveraging Our Experience: With 30+ years of experience in the industry, we know what it takes to get the job done right. We leverage our team members’ diverse skills and knowledge sets to deliver excellent results.
- Simplified Communication: Having a general contractor makes it easy to coordinate communication between the parties involved in construction or renovation. We know how important consistent communication is for our customer’s satisfaction and their project’s success. That is why we provide frequent updates and are always available to discuss our work.
- Valuable Solutions: Value is central to everything we do. We source high-grade products and materials, implement rigorous quality control measures, and are attentive to detail. Our team delivers superior results. To us, anything less will not do.
Do you want more information about what we offer? Check out our previous project and under construction pages for examples of our work. Plus, you can read testimonials from some of our satisfied customers on our letters of recommendations page.
Call (661) 732-1787 or get in touch with us online.
We have worked with Intertex for over a year and would highly recommend them for any construction project you may have.- Jared Ming - Higher Vision Church
Your resilience and resourcefulness helped us cope with all of the unexpected challenges provided by the City, and created a facility that we and our members are proud of. You guys did a great job!- Matthew Herbert- Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union
What is most important to all of us is time, budget, and quality. Intertex delivered, if not exceeded, on all three.- Donald Kimball- Newhall Land
The Intertex construction team's interactions and communications with Ensemble, the building owner, Kardent Design, and representatives of AV Cancer were professional, pleasant, and efficient. The project was completed on time and budget.- Pat Rass- Senior Project Manager